jerry7754

Retractable awning?

jerry7754
8 år sedan
I'm wondering where I can source this retractable awning in Edmonton, Alberta. I can't seem to find any that run on tracks as this one does.

Jerry
Roof Deck Living · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Christy Webber Landscapes
    8 år sedan

We use a company called Shade Tree Canopies (www.shadetreecanopies.com). All products can be designed and purchased directly through the website and they even create a small 3D rendering of what it will look like. Installation is by owner or hired help. Hope this helps!

• PRO
    RetractableAwnings.com Inc.
    8 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 8 år sedan

Our company Retractableawnings.com offers many models that run on side guides (tracks) and that are 100% water proof (not water resistant). See screenshot below. Our product is patented. Please note that the Shade Tree Canopies mentioned in the post from Christy Webber Landscapes are not water proof, they are for sun protection only as the fabric used (Sunbrella) is not water proof. In addition, since the Shade Tree product uses individual pieces of fabric instead of one large piece of fabric, water will drip off the sides of every piece of fabric. We use fabrics such as Ferrari textiles which are 100% waterproof and in addition fire retardant. See two pictures below. Retractableawnings.com ships and installs worldwide so Edmonton, Alberta, Canada is no issue for our company.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.