luv2row

Need Different Pendants

luv2row
8 år sedan

I'm not happy with the seedy glass pendant lights we installed over our kitchen island. Too much glare from the vintage bulbs and not enough task lighting on the island. What style pendants would coordinate well with the Restoration Hardware drum fixture over our table area? The island is 33" x 63".

Kommentarer (7)

• PRO
    Jeannine Williams Design
    8 år sedan

Take a look at Circa Lighting. They have a large selection of pendant lights with both clear, prismatic and milk glass shades. I would suggest going with a different shape than the RH light - something like the small Hicks Pendant or the Garey Small hanging pendant. Both have a great shape (I particularly love the chrome or nickel fittings on the Hicks fixture) and both have glass that obscures the light bulb. Look for something that gives you 100 watts of lights and install a dimmer so you can adjust the light as needed.

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    8 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 8 år sedan

Actually Restoration Hardware drum fixture cost $595 not such a cheap. There is $169.99 pendant you might like.

http://www.dotandbo.com/collections/pretty-and-polished-mid-century/28800-sphere-pendant-lamp-in-copper?r=e3PQp1

• PRO
    Restoration Fabrics & Trims
    8 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 8 år sedan

The proportion of the pendant lights does not look quite right to me. I think that you might find a better balance with abilliard/pool table type of fixture
    or an island fixture, such as the ones in the photos. If you do stick with individual pendant lights, I'd hang them a little lower.

• holbrook1
    8 år sedan
    This might be too close to what you already have but they really are beautiful pendants!
  • Darzy
    8 år sedan

Maybe you can save some bucks and just do a spray frost on your current pendants.

• User
    8 år sedan
    Love Circa Lighting. If out of your budget, try Visual Comfort, lots of wonderful choices.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.