sarahgallop

Epic wine room. Thoughts?

What do you think of this wine room? Is it over the top? Perfect? We are designing a number of wine rooms for client custom homes and want to know what people out there are think?

Check out the project gallery to see the rest of this amazing house:

http://www.houzz.com/projects/613797/west-vancouver-horizon

Beautiful!
Too much!
Not my taste, but appreciate it's beauty

Kommentarer (8)

• PRO
    Innovative Modern Design
    8 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 8 år sedan

All it needs now are our elegant aluminum cabinets to store the wine glasses in. Their 100% aluminum construction means the wine glasses never absorb the odor of the wood from traditional cabinetry. This fact helped us seal a deal with a wine buff!!

• Angel 18432
    8 år sedan

Personally, I thought it looked like a jail. But each to his own.

• n247080
    8 år sedan

It looks like a holding cell in a jail and it appears to obstruct the flow of the room it's housed in. It definitely blocks one's view.

A glass cube in the middle of a room with bars surrounding a bunch of wine bottles does not come across as a piece of art and should not be displayed as such. Set into a wall with only one glass wall exposed would be better appreciated.

• PRO
    123 Remodeling Inc.
    8 år sedan

I suspect the open/enclosed space reflects the owners interwoven emotions of viticulture and wine... gorgeous home. One silly question... is there a sink in the wine-locker?

SGDI - Sarah Gallop Design Inc. thanked 123 Remodeling Inc.
  • PRO
    SGDI - Sarah Gallop Design Inc.
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 8 år sedan

There is no sink in the room, there is a bar to the right of the room which has a sink. Thanks all for the comments. Homeowners love the room, which is all that matters, but it is not for everyone that's for sure.

• User
    8 år sedan

It looks teen and child proof. A good thing.

SGDI - Sarah Gallop Design Inc. thanked User
  • PRO
    Dana Reynolds Interiors & Home Staging
    8 år sedan

I love it.....and would definitely recommend a design like this for my modern clients. I wish I could work one of these into one of my builder models :)

SGDI - Sarah Gallop Design Inc. thanked Dana Reynolds Interiors & Home Staging
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.