emmelinewe

POLL: How close are you to achieving your dream home?

Emmeline Westin
8 år sedan
senast redigerad:8 år sedan

Everyone has a vision for their dream home. Whether you live in an urban loft or a sizeable house with garden, most of us hope to design a home that feels like our own.

However, designing a home that meets all our needs is a great challenge and it takes a lot of work and time. How close are you to reaching your dream home? Tell us about the challenges you face and feel free to share photos!

Dining Room · Mer info

10%
20%
30%
40%
50%
60%
70%
80%
90%
100%

Kommentarer (15)

• Tom Flanagan
    8 år sedan

10% - I've still got a long way to go!

• PRO
    Stella Michael
    8 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 8 år sedan

85% with regards to making my current home as wonderful as possible (and I do love it) but it's not my forever/dream home so in that way the score doesn't apply.

• sanamahdawi
    8 år sedan
    im still waiting for my dream home
  • becci02
    8 år sedan
    My dream home was one I could renovate myself to become my dream home - if that makes sense!
    That's what I have now. When it's perfect I'll probably want to move to another house to do it all again!
  • PRO
    Jane McKay
    8 år sedan

We are just about to start building our dream home. Architect designed to suit the way we live.

• Average Jo
    8 år sedan

Half-way, perhaps, to having something very comfortable, individual and accommodating in my present home. Nowhere near the listed, detached property of my girlhood fantasies (now embellished with a library, gym, sauna, conservatory, craft room, laundry, mudroom, greenhouse and generous garden acreage). But perhaps that's for the best... fantasies never take account of the hoovering and dusting!

• jusavs
    8 år sedan
    Having created my dream home, I want a new project!
  • pavinia
    8 år sedan

I have a long long way to go. The fact that I don't even own a home might have something to do with that!

• User
    8 år sedan
    I'm a lifetime away from creating my dream home. Unless I can build my own,then I don't think I will ever achieve it! So many ideas,so little room or money!
  • Dri Kool
    8 år sedan

We Looked for the perfect spot for years until we found it in a lovely rural area in Italy. Inside only new painting is about to happen... Outside it will never end and that's what we love most :) moving in next month.

• Emmeline Westin
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Sounds very exciting Adri! Do you already live somewhere in Italy or are you moving from the UK?

• Dri Kool
    8 år sedan

Hi Emmeline, we spend quite a lot of time here in Italy but we will be moving from the UK, very exciting indeed :)

• Emmeline Westin
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Nice! Keep us posted, it's sounds like such an adventure. Perhaps you could post a photo in the Before and After section after you've redecorated!

• Margaret Shaw
    8 år sedan

I am 75% there or about at achieving my dream home but it is a progressive process. Trends change, new materials comes into the market and taste changes with time.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.