synergydesignandconstruction

How long does it take to have a review show up on my profile?

My client submitted a review yesterday and I was wondering how long it takes for it to be reviewed and to show up on our profile.

Thank you.

Kommentarer (24)

• PRO
    Leigh Newport Staged by Design®
    11 år sedan
    My experience that it takes a little over 24 hours. I think they must review them before posting. The longest for me has been a day and a half.
  • PRO
    Synergy Design & Construction
    Författare
    11 år sedan
    Thanks Leigh!!!
  • Emily H
    11 år sedan
    It's true! Reviews are hand reviewed by our team before they are published. It usually takes less than 24 hours, but in times of heavy volume it can be a little longer.
  • PRO
    Synergy Design & Construction
    Författare
    11 år sedan
    Thanks Emily!
  • PRO
    Peak Ventures Fine Custom Homes
    6 år sedan

I believe, the more details and pictures to really show off a job well done, the better

• Lee Green
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Unfortunately, this was just the opposite and people should be advised prior to working with this contractor.

• PRO
    María Gabriela Mendoza - MG Interior Design
    4 år sedan

I was starting to get anxious because of unreceived reviews. Glad to know it takes a few ours to come up

• PRO
    Douglas Oldham, Architect
    3 år sedan

I have had two clients tell me that they have submitted reviews but they haven't shown up. One was 4 days ago and the other one was last year. I also can't find any way to contact Houzz to ask about it.

• Teresa Caviness
    3 år sedan

Same problem. I have re-submitted a review for my designer several times and it never posts. I'm done trying to post a review for this designer after the 3rd attempt.

• PRO
    The Barefoot Blackbird Design
    3 år sedan

If your designer is on Thumbtack or Angies List you can leave a review for her there... I am starting to have my clients leave reviews that way rather than on Houzz... It is a shame because I do like Houzz, unfortunately though it is not small business friendly.

• Ashley
    3 år sedan

I am having the same problem. My client left a lengthy review and it is not posting to my profile. She never saved a copy and is in chronic pain so she unfortunately will not be writing one for me again as it was too tiresome the first time. I am not impressed with Houzz. This is such a loss for me.

• PRO
    Jaclyn Marie Interiors
    3 år sedan

I also have 4 clients who have reviewed me and told me they did and I still only have 1 review that shows. Why aren't my reviews showing up?? I don't understand?

• Tonya Adams
    3 år sedan

Submitted a negative review on contractor who did not do the job they were paid to do and has absconded with almost 21k... when we fired them we had to call police and it went from a verbal to a written no trespass warning. Still not up and they are still showing quite positive on the site and probably going to get more victims. We are in process of criminal and civil suits as well as contacting AG about their business license.

• PRO
    Virtual Curb Appeal Real Estate Photography
    3 år sedan

I have a positive review a customer submitted from 2018 that still hasn't made an appearance on my profile. Now I have two more reviews from just last week, neither of which have shown up. And no contact info for Houzz.

• PRO
    Inspire with Colour
    3 år sedan

I’ve had the same problem In the past and a recent client posted a review four days ago that has yet to show. This is very frustrating.

• PRO
    Mathiesen & Mathiesen Design
    3 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 2 år sedan

UPDATE: thanks houzz for getting the most recent review up.

Same problem - our recent client posted a review 4 days ago, still not showing in our profile. c'mon Houzz, get it together and do what's right! Are you possibly penalizing pros that have not upgraded/paid for houzz pro?

• Ebenezer Samuel
    2 år sedan

All I’m going to say is this: The contractor we’re trying to leave a review on, New Image Roofing in Rego Park, NY, ripped us off and other users need to be protected from him. The fact that Houzz isn’t letting me post my review on that is….at best very sketchy. Can’t trust a website that doesn’t let the reviews post, IMO. It’s over-advantaging very very sketchy contractors and helping them promote lousy, half-done work.

• PRO
    Dominique Michelle Vidal
    2 år sedan

I have had at least four reviews never show up

• Karen Jindrich
    förra året

Same here. Sadly, Houzz cannot be a trusted resource for home improvement resources if they only post favorable reviews.

• Nathalie Lambert
    förra året

Same problem. Also had a client say he was trying to leave a 5 star and it wouldn't let him do more than a 4 star! I have 2 others that left a 5 star and they aren't showing up. So even though you read the good review it is saying a 4 star!

• Houzz-ID: 944769729
    förra året

I sent in my 5 star review for Edie Chaska Design a week ago and it’s still not posted.

• PRO
    Beverly Thomas LLC
    förra året

Client that is 93 years old submitted review 6 days ago and it has not shown up on our Houzz profile. The fact that this client knows how to use computers/took the time to write a review is amazing. Not posting the review in a timely manner is very disappointing.

• PRO
    Picture Perfect Interiors
    förra året

I had a client write a review over a week ago and still nothing. Houzz?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.