onabudget

Paint Color for Kitchen Cabinets

onabudget
8 år sedan
Please give me the name of a pretty soft white (warm tone) for my kitchen cabinets and crown molding. Also, what is the best finish....eggshell,satin, semi-gloss? Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!

Kommentarer (6)

• lakehouse2014
    8 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 8 år sedan

Benjamin Moore's Decorators White in Satin finish. Love it. It reads white rather than cream, but if you place a sample against a stark "refrigerator white", you will see the difference.

• Judy Mishkin
    8 år sedan

ours are BM sea pearl. door and ceiling trim (picture rail, its an old house) is white dove.

• PRO
    Jeannine Williams Design
    8 år sedan

I love to use Benjamin Moore White Dove or Ralph Lauren Urban Loft Grand. Both are beautiful clean soft whites that work beautifully with other whites in the room

Park Avenue Penthouse · Mer info

• PRO
    Edmond Kitchen & Bath LLC
    8 år sedan

Also check out Sherwin Williams - Dover White. We sprayed a LOT of cabinets with that - very popular. Are you going to do the painting or are you hiring it out?

• kristine holland
    8 år sedan

I love BM Cloud White

• catden
    8 år sedan

Love SW Divine White. Went with that on cabinets and used a couple of shades darker on walls in open concept adjoining room. Beautiful combinations.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.