jnm_24

How are these hung and are they just regular curtain panels?

jnm_24
11 år sedan
I LOVE this? Is it hung by just a small double rod? And are these just 2 regular curtain panels and what size?
Window Treatments · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Norwood Interior Designs
    11 år sedan
    Thank you. You should see the job in person. Stunning. This is a foyer. This is one of our custom designs. The center is a pole supported by two brackets and finials. The sides are pulled back by large medallions. There are two fabrics on each side. Backed in the fabric as well. The bottom of each side is cut on an angle. Similar to panels but a little more detail. There is a rod pocket sleeve at the top. This is hung in a large two story foyer so everything is to scale. In a design like this don't back with lining use fabric otherwise you'll see the lining. Hope this helps.
  • PRO
    Tyg & Design Interiör Sweden
    10 år sedan
    I love it!
  • PRO
    Tyg & Design Interiör Sweden
    10 år sedan
    Have a look at my work as well :) and please comment if you like it :)
  • PRO
    Norwood Interior Designs
    10 år sedan
    Thank you. This design seems to catch a lot of attention. This is in a large two story foyer. The hardware is actually very large as well. It's not two panels. This design is one of my custom pieces. Two different fabrics on each side and I used interlining as well as fabric on the back. They are cut on a diagonal t the bottom. I'm glad you like them.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.