jumap
8 år sedan
How do you get to the loft?
The Crib at Strathmore · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Broadhurst Architects, Inc.
    8 år sedan

There is a ladder on the side of the "kitchen box". It is stored vertically against the box when not in use. At its new location, The Crib now has a floor hatch that provides ladder access to the bedroom and bathroom below the main living level.

jumap thanked Broadhurst Architects, Inc.
  • Sev M
    5 år sedan
    how tall is the ceilings??
  • PRO
    5 år sedan

The main room of The Crib is 14'-3" tall from the floor to the bottom of the ridge beam.

• Sev M
    5 år sedan
    so if it were done with from main all the way up to the 17 ft ridge line with the side wall being 12 ft. i would have plenty space to do a loft? i was hoping to get 7 and half ft downstairs and loft another 7 and half ft.
  • PRO
    5 år sedan

Sev M, please keep in mind that you should always check with your local building department and the locally recognized building code regarding your proposed/desired design. Lofts can be tricky and are not code compliant in all jurisdictions.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.