cynthia_farsadi

Cost?

Cynthia Farsadi
8 år sedan
Depending on the size of the roof, on average how much does it cost to have a solar panel roof? And is it better to build the roof from scratch when designing my own home? Thanks!
Solar Metal Roofing · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Global Home Improvement
    8 år sedan

Well this is a solar and metal roof. It was roughly $100k before tax credits...However this is a large home and there is an area that you dont see in the back. When building a new house and doing solar you can position the roof and roof angle for optimum sunlight. Hope this answers your questions...

• Vanessa
    7 år sedan

I just posted a question about doing this in Villanova...then I saw this answer! Thanks!

• Steve Hill
    7 år sedan

1 : how many square feet of roof top to do the 5 kW system does it take , 2 : can we do a 10 kW system , on standing seam 3 : what is the width would be required thanks

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.