jenraehart

Round or rectangle rustic coffee table?

jenraehart
8 år sedan
I am torn between two coffee tables. The rectangle one is more neutral vs gray in person according to reviews and the round one is more gray/white washed according to reviews. Attached is my space currently with a round coffee table, photos of the two tables online and a photo a reviewer took of the rectangle table (gives you a better idea of what it looks like in person. Please help!

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    8 år sedan

I don’t like either in the space I think they are too big.

• Mark
    8 år sedan

I like the airy feel of the glass table you have now. I would look for coffee tables with glass tops that suit your decor style rather than a solid wood table.

• PRO
    Details by DeWeese
    8 år sedan

the round will fit in your space better (the space seems too narrow for the rectangle table) and could potentially be more accessible to someone sitting in the chair by the fireplace as well

• hayleydaniels
    8 år sedan

Your room doesn't appear to have anything in it that would justify going with a rustic coffee table. It would look out of place. I agree with Mark that the glass table looks good there.

Here's a coffee table that might be more suited to your decor:

Valenzano Cocktail Table · Mer info

• Lila
    8 år sedan

I like the round one.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.