cortwilliams76

Windows for a new home Pella vs Lincoln?

Cortney Williams
8 år sedan
senast redigerad:8 år sedan

Trying to decide between Pella or Lincoln Windows for our new home.

Kommentarer (3)

• decoenthusiaste
    8 år sedan

Not familiar with Lincoln. I've researched Pella and think they are a good choice.

Cortney Williams thanked decoenthusiaste
  • PRO
    Las Aguilas Contracting
    8 år sedan

I am not familiar with Lincoln either but for our contracting needs we go to Pella regularly. they have less expensive options as well as designer series. I will say that I looked at Pella and Marvin over ten years ago. Marvin was not as well known at that time and was a little better at that time. I chose a wrapped metal exterior with a paintable interior. The door felt similar but the hardware was heavier duty and the metal wrap was slightly heavier gauge. I was very happy then. You may find if you feel the weight of the hardware and inspect a little closer that they may be a little better ( the we're #2 we try harder motto might be the case). Now we use Marvin also but I think the two companies are neck and neck in quality and service. Replacement parts are usually very easy to get if you need them with Pella also. Good Luck!

Cortney Williams thanked Las Aguilas Contracting
  • PRO
    The Window Cover Llc
    8 år sedan

I am also not familiar with the Lincoln Brand at all. Pella is a product that is a worthy investment! And as said above, you can select some options to sale a little here and there, but I will tell you that their sliding patio engineering is one of the best for sealing up against the elements!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.