george2005

Have you enjoyed the door?

george2005
8 år sedan
We are looking at this same provia door. I need light in my foyer but can't have transom or sidelights and this seems to be the answer to the problem. We are looking at adding it to a more colonial style home so hoping it doesn't look too craftsman'ish' as there is a door with a less decorative front. Has your door served you well?
Provia Craftsman Door · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Level 5 Exteriors
    8 år sedan

Sorry I'm the Company that installed this Provia Craftman Door in this home.

We agree, this door looks amazing and works like a charm. It fit his home really well also.

The client loved it when we left and we haven't gotten any service calls, etc from them.

Good luck on your hunt for an entry door and feel free to give us a call as we would be glad to help.

Doug

-Owner Level 5 Exteriors

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.