sarah_gillam

Bedroom colour scheme...... Inspiration required!

Our new extension over the garage is well on the way, so now we need to think of a scheme.

We would like to factor in an existing head board, any suggestions?!!

Kommentarer (12)

• Lexy
    8 år sedan
    Is it peachy in colour? If so I'd pick a grey wall where headboard on and a neutral colour on other 3 and maybe have silver accessories. :-)
  • PRO
    Perky Designs
    8 år sedan

Depends on the feel you want for the room, the headboard has kind of a quirky vintage look, I'd be inclined to match it with a super bright colour on the walls and then use patterned accessories including both patterns to tie them together. I'd probably go for a bright turquoise or yellow and then grab a mix of cushions of both colours for the bed.

• PRO
    Secret Linen Store
    8 år sedan

Have you had a look at a golden colour for the walls, it works amazing with that muted pink colour... http://www.pippajamesoninteriors.co.uk/2015/trends/dulux-colour-of-the-year-2016-cherished-gold/

Or if you go for a more neutral wall colour brighten the room up with vibrant bed linen, perhaps a pattern or if your more into plain colours then go for a linen that super luxurious, it will instantly make the room look more luxurious.

• PRO
    Sassy Property Styling Ltd
    8 år sedan

A good solution to a head board like this is to add vibrant bedding and a range of luxury cushions and a large piece of art work above will add the wow factor too this room.I would suggest either gold and rich tones or pinks and vibrant tropical colours to bright up the space ,Also by Adding new more imposing bedside lamps , to tie the whole theme will be practical but also add the Wow factor you are after...

• PRO
    Perrin Mackintosh
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    Thanks all for the advice. The headboard is actually sand colour with caramel piping
  • fincahouse
    8 år sedan
    Peach looks gorgeous against aqua in the same tone or a bit darker. Then splash a bit of lavender, white and cream and a deeper peach with cushions curtains and linen.
    Let us see the after when you are done.
  • Marlene Swiegers
    8 år sedan
    a much bigger and bolder paintig in the centre above the headboard will help
  • PRO
    GoWallpaper.co.uk
    8 år sedan

Definately agree with the larger painting bringing more colour into the room.

• decor178
    8 år sedan

I think greys would work really well.

• PRO
    GoWallpaper.co.uk
    8 år sedan

There are some fantastic shades of grey Paint which will work really well with peach.

• PRO
    Perrin Mackintosh
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    Thanks for your suggestions. I would like to point out that we are sort of camping at the moment in our house while works are ongoing. I would never put a picture that small over the bed (it's there to keep it off the floor!)

Anyway the headboard is sand no peach and the smaller lines are brown.

I like grey but it is the new beige and already have too much of it in the house
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.