terifoth

Heather, love your work! I'm trying to find this magazine because I did not know that I had a photo in the mag

Please let me know when you have time!
Thanks so much!
Teri Fotheringham
DLM home+design magazine, 2012 · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Heather Shoning/h3mediaworks
    11 år sedan
    Teri,
    So sorry you weren't notified. The image was submitted by JJ-Interiors. I'll see what I can do about getting you a copy—this was in the 2012 issue. If you have photographed other projects you'd like considered for publication, please let me know! I'm always looking for beautiful homes.
    Best,
    Heather
  • PRO
    Teri Fotheringham Photography
    Författare
    11 år sedan
    Thanks so much Heather. I have the luck of photographing beautiful homes just about every day. I will send you some photos soon! If you are looking for something in particular, let me know and I'll check out my archives. I appreciate the help in looking for this magazine.
  • PRO
    Green Assignment Limited
    11 år sedan
    ..Wonderful photography! Its great to see and have real visual images/photos. I live more on what I see and the memories also tend to stick in the mind, its where creativity & concepts can be shared & appreciated. Keep up.. Kipkorir, Project Manager. Green Assignment Co. Kenya
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.