cepaite

Bathroom

justina
8 år sedan
Hi,

Any ideas of what can be done to make the best of this bathroom space? It's approximately 2,5 x 2,5 m in size. The large window is facing rather busy street, so it's not much privacy. We also trying to squeeze a wetroom and a free standing small egg shape bath. Existing sink unit is rather large and takes a lot of space, but good for storage.
Not sure about the colours and materials. Any ideas?

Kommentarer (13)

• Jonathan
    8 år sedan
    Sorry I don't think it looks large enough to also have a wet room style shower as these are nearly as big as a bath.
    If mobility is an issue have an oversized walk in shower- otherwise I would have an oversized pshaped bath with shower over
  • PRO
    Pipe dreams plumbing company
    8 år sedan
    You could fit in a large walk in shower? Unless you are bath users then no point putting a bath in. People say it's good for resale, but generally if you buy a house you do the bathrooms and kitchens etc. The sink unit looks like quite a high end one. I would scrap the tiles though. Bare walls where you can so at least you can change the colour.
  • justina
    Författare
    8 år sedan

hiya, thank you all for the coments. this is whats happening with our bathroom at the moment

• justina
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    going well
  • justina
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    after
  • hortonhearsawho2013
    8 år sedan

Wow! Very cool tiles! I do think it is a tad cluttered but the use of white and the glass screen helps. Well Done!

• Janet Burlin
    8 år sedan
    Absolutely fantastic transformation in such a small space, well done! I love the tiles, what are they called?
  • justina
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    its white sugar polished porcelein from walls and floors
  • justina
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    its white sugar polished porcelein tiles from walls and floors
  • Kittihawke
    8 år sedan
    Ha! Brilliant Justina. Lovely bathroom
  • jane3892
    8 år sedan
    This is great!What a transformation!Where did you get the bath from and how long is it please?
  • justina
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    bath is from aquastone. its 165 x70 cm lengh, but its been discontinued now, however there are lots of similar designs. i think bathstore got similar one at the moment
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.