dckrook

Is there an overhang all around the center island?

dckrook
8 år sedan
I can't tell from the photo if there is an overhang all the way around the island, or just on the ends. How much is the overhang, about 12 inches? Also, are there cupboard on the other side? I don't see any on this side in the picture. I'm hoping to get one similar to that but with overhang on each of the 2 longer sides so seating can be on either side or both.
Thanks
Small But Spacious House ReBuild · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    C.T. Gabbert Remodeling and Construction, Inc.
    7 år sedan

@ dckrook

Yes, there is an overhang all the way around that island and yes it is about 12 inches. Yes, there are cabinets at the other side. I know you plan to get a longer overhang but we don't suggest to go over 12 inches because you will need to put some brackets right underneath and also to make sure you don't put a drawer below the overhang.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.