lizradtke

What is the color of the vanity and chair rail?

Liz Radtke
8 år sedan
I'm just wondering if you can give me the paint name of the color of the vanity (so that I can reuse the one I already have) and also of the chair rail. Thank you very much.
Libertyville Not So Big Showhouse · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Sarah Susanka, FAIA
    8 år sedan

Unfortunately, I don't have the color of the vanity in my records, but it's likely very close to the color of the chair rail, which is the same as the ceiling color throughout the house - Sherwin Williams 7035, "Aesthetic White". I hope that helps! Thanks for your question.

• PRO
    Sarah Susanka, FAIA
    8 år sedan

You can find all of the paint colors for the showhouse here, by the way: http://www.notsobigshowhouse.com/2011/about/showhouseinfo.asp

• Liz Radtke
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Wonderful! Thank you so much for getting back to me. I appreciate it.

• Terri
    7 år sedan

What is the color above Palasaide?

• PRO
    Sarah Susanka, FAIA
    7 år sedan

That's the same as the main wall color throughout the rest of the house - Sherwin Williams 7527, "Nantucket Dune."

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.