timbertechuk

Revamping a roof terrace

TimberTech UK
8 år sedan

This is a job that we carried out recently for a client in Hampstead, London. Her roof terrace's wooden deck boards were warped and rotten - see image below - and we were asked to turn this space into something attractive and modern.

We achieved this using grey composite decking and a glass/stainless steel balustrade system. We also provided bespoke design plans and installed the materials ourselves - what do you think of the transformation?

Kommentarer (11)

• PRO
    Bob McLean
    8 år sedan

The balustrade adds to the overall look! Good job!

TimberTech UK thanked Bob McLean
  • PRO
    Esther Jury Landscape and Garden Design
    8 år sedan

Fabulous. I have just been extolling the virtues of composite decking elsewhere on Houzz. Which did you use for this project?

• PRO
    TimberTech UK
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Hi Esther - this project was completed using our own VertiGrain Grey decking. More details here: http://www.timbertechuk.co.uk/grey-vertigrain

• PRO
    Merlin Fibre Glass Flat Roofing
    8 år sedan

What was the existing roof covering? Fibreglass makes the ultimate water protection and strong enough to withstand the weight of the over decking..

• PRO
    Design Directives, LLC
    8 år sedan

Much better!

TimberTech UK thanked Design Directives, LLC
  • PRO
    Simply Garden Design
    8 år sedan

Looks sleek & modern, fabulous!

TimberTech UK thanked Simply Garden Design
  • Tom Flanagan
    8 år sedan

Beautiful and clean - great work!

TimberTech UK thanked Tom Flanagan
  • User
    8 år sedan
    Gosh! So crisp and clean - I love it?
    TimberTech UK thanked User
  • Vanadis Ward
    8 år sedan

Technically perfect and aesthetically pleasing but where's the soul?

• PRO
    Sterlingbuild
    7 år sedan

What a fantastic spot to enjoy any time of the day or year. Especially in a cosy chair.

I can feel a nice cool glass of wine calling me :)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.