liliyadimitrova

Master bathroom layout advice

Liliya Dimitrova
8 år sedan
senast redigerad:8 år sedan

Hello there, hope someone can help with my bathroom layout.I have attached a photo with my husbands idea but not sure if this is the best layout therefore need other opinions,please.we need to keep the boiler cupboard and the toilet as they are but wondering if i should swap the bath and the shower?also i would like to fit a small storage cupboard if possible.thank you

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    A9 Architecture
    8 år sedan

You could remove the shower and perhaps have storage behind the door to help utilise the space. Then a shower bath on the right of room with the sink next to the toilet on the left. Might open the room up a little

• Liliya Dimitrova
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Thank you for the suggestion.we currently have shower bath but my husband want separate shower.i wonder if i should move the sink between the shower and the toilet and maybe build a storage on each side of the bath?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.