Kommentarer (6)

• PRO
    NSI Design Ltd
    8 år sedan

I used Paint and paper Library colours in this room Pacific Breeze

• katfor
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Hi, thanks for your response. I'm in the US, so I can't access Paint and Paper Library. From the photo, it looks like a white, but is it actually a very light "cool" gray?

• PRO
    NSI Design Ltd
    8 år sedan

Hi yes it is, very pale with almost a blue tinge to it, very subtle. Im not sure what paints to suggest in US as a comparable.

• katfor
    Författare
    8 år sedan

I use Benjamin Moore paint, so will look in their "White" collection for something similar. My sofa is a similar color to this photo, and I was trying to figure out a "white" for the walls and this seems to be a good contrast – warm sofa color, cool white walls. Did you use a white white for trim and ceiling? Sorry for all these questions ;)

• katfor
    Författare
    8 år sedan

oh, and then you used a warm white for the fireplace surround which is fab!

• PRO
    NSI Design Ltd
    8 år sedan

Hi, yes a pure white for ceilings and trims, makes a subtle contrast in this case. The Fireplace was a soft sandstone colour from Chesneys in London.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.