amielocicero

House plan?

Amie Locicero
8 år sedan
We are looking at renovating a home on a corner lot in the Historic Roswell area. Looking for a builder and would love to see your floor plan on this renovation.
Michigan Residence · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Rossoto Art LLC
    8 år sedan

Hello,

This house was a custom remodel/addition and was specifically designed for the clients.

I don't have stock plans as each home and each client have unique prerequisites.

If you want to renovate your home you generally start with a designer/architect, figure out what your needs/desires are and your budget, and then proceed with design plans of which a builder can access. After you, the builder, and the designer come to an agreement about everything, you proceed with construction plans and permitting. This is a rather simplified version of how things work.

You are welcome to contact me. My contact information is on my Houzz site and my website.

Thank you,

William

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.