leej930

Window treatment Ideas Needed

Jenn
8 år sedan
This is my master bedroom and I have no idea what window treatment to use. Any thoughts/advice/ideas are welcome!!

Kommentarer (11)

• PRO
    Digital Decora
    8 år sedan

Have you considered automated shades?

• Jenn
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    I haven't because i wanted a more homey feel. Do you have any ideas of what kind of automated shades?
  • holly98
    8 år sedan

Here is an idea.

KH Window Fashions, Inc. · Mer info

• PRO
    Atlantis Granite and Marble
    8 år sedan

selectblinds.com has an assortment of Good Looking roller shades in assorted colors and styles. They come with a shroud to cover the roller parts. Mine look like they were made for my windows. They would look great on these windows. And for very little investment. I love my shades.

• shirlpp
    8 år sedan

If you want more of a homey(cozy, warmth), feeling, I'd go with curtains that just touch the floor. You can also put up the shades.

• Jillian - Interior design student
    8 år sedan

Drapery panels with a center section to hide the middle bracket. Add blinds or semi-sheer roman shades underneath. Repeat the shade or blind on the upper window if desired.

• zzmom40
    8 år sedan
    You can have a plantation shutter made to fit top window that can open and close with a long hook that is supplied when installed.it should match your window trim. Add full dramatic drapes on lower Windows.
  • Jenn
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    Zzmom40, the look you sent me is exactly what I'd like but what do I do about that window on top? Do I just install shades for that specific window?
  • zzmom40
    8 år sedan
    Yes you can have a plantation shutter Installed into the upper window that matches your trim color. I think it looks much nicer than just a blind.
  • zzmom40
    8 år sedan
    If in your budget you can hAve automated silhouettes installed on upper window and manual silhouettes installed on the lower Windows. Silhouettes are what you see on the Windows from my image. Otherwise have a shutter made. Both are wonderful choice.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.