evonne_barbaro

Hardware dilema

Evonne Barbaro
8 år sedan

I am trying to decide the color of the hardware and faucets for our new kitchen. Help!

Kitchen Ideas · Mer info

Our appliances are black.

Kommentarer (14)

• suzyq53
    8 år sedan

Oil-rubbed bronze would look great with your cabs and tops. What color is your sink?

• PRO
    Atlantis Granite and Marble
    8 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 8 år sedan

One may initially think that the darker color would be better. However, your cabinets are not white and the contrast in colors will subdue the whole look.

• PRO
    Skill Construction & Design, LLC
    8 år sedan

Traditional style: Oil Rub Bronze

Transitional: stainless steal

Modern: chrome

I would suggest Chrome and http://www.libertyhardware.com/decorative-cabinet-pulls/liberty-3-beverly-pull-p18009c-pc-c.htm

Evonne Barbaro thanked Skill Construction & Design, LLC
  • tqtqtbw
    8 år sedan

Hickory Hardware Studio Collection in satin nickel or stainless, to match your faucet and or lighting.

Evonne Barbaro thanked tqtqtbw
  • Trade Bear
    8 år sedan

Un polished brass. I know, everyone "Hates brass". Don't hate brass and it looks sharp with the color of your cabinets. Think 1920's brass, not 1987 brass fixtures.

• Trade Bear
    8 år sedan

How nice is this?! I love it.

• Evonne Barbaro
    Författare
    8 år sedan

I haven't chosen the sink color yet. I really don't want a stainless sink though.

• suzyq53
    8 år sedan

If you are keeping the black appliances and don't want a ss sink then I think orb even more. Bisque sink would look nice.

Evonne Barbaro thanked suzyq53
  • Evonne Barbaro
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Yes, I am keeping the appliances as they are less than a year old! I was thinking beige colored sink.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    8 år sedan

There are mulitple types of black appliances. Are the handles on your appliances chrome or black? Or are you buying new because there are mulitple finishes now.

There may also be black/chrome hardware available short of jumping to Oil Bronze. Here are some examples of kitchens with cabinets like yours. I think your kitchen is going to be stunning. What are the cabinets called and the counters. So really lovely.

• User
    8 år sedan

Check out Blanco Silgranite sinks for color options. I'd vote for brushed nickel hardware!

• PRO
    Knockout Knobs
    8 år sedan

Knockout Knobs custom hardware has the perfect hardware for you new kitchen. We use 3D metal printing technology to create your custom designs with the finish of your choice.Your Passion. Your Design, Your Hardware.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.