nancie_congemi

Bath faucet question

Nancie Congemi
8 år sedan

I am installing a 36" wide drop in tub with a 6" surround. The most logical installation for the faucet - design wise - is on the opposite side center an the tub has a place for it. But that will be an approx. 40" reach to turn on and off. I see it in Houzz and magazines. Am I crazy to do this??

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    GN Builders L.L.C
    8 år sedan

40" is way too far, you would have to climb inside the tub to turn the water on, unless you have long arms.

• susanalanandwrigley
    8 år sedan
    I always question that when I see it in pics, seems like a bad design. If you will have a deck, I'd put it at one of the ends coming out of the deck.
  • PRO
    R.A. Stone | Interior Designs
    8 år sedan

I would definitely advise a deck mount installation.

• Nancie Congemi
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Thank you. I agree.

• PRO
    Merri Interiors, Inc.
    8 år sedan
    Let's not forget that there is a wall mount as well for tubs. Not sure of the style but I have done this with a contemporary style which matched to the vanity faucets which came out thru the mirror.
    But, yes...40"is too far.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.