teamjones678

Want to change look to contemporary

teamjones678
8 år sedan

Want to change look to contemporary without painting cabinets, which is out of the question at this time. Thoughts? Installing new counter tops and flooring and am open to suggestions on those as well.

Kommentarer (5)

• leelee
    8 år sedan

The table is what I'd change to make the room look more modern and also the light fixture.

• leelee
    8 år sedan

It's hard to tell what you don't like about the counters or the floors from just one small picture.

• PRO
    Franks Home Maintenance and General Contracting
    8 år sedan

One the main ways we would change to a more modern look is to paint the cabinets. Since that is a no-go I would change fixtures and furniture. Go white with the counters. You have to think ahead for when you reface the cabinets.

• User
    8 år sedan

A few relatively easy changes:

1. Replace the traditional designed table and chairs with a contemporary design.

2. Swap out the cabinet handles and knobs. It's hard to tell from the small photo what they are, but this is an easy way to change the look of a kitchen.

3. Replace the light fixture.

• PRO
    Prestige Kitchen & Bath
    8 år sedan

Painting would definitely be a must, however, short of that look into Quartz or granite tops and tiles that look like wood for the flooring.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.