cannonball2013

Love this Corrugated Metal Siding! Where can we get our hands on some of that?

cannonball2013
11 år sedan
Hi. We absolutely LOVE this metal siding. We were hoping you could tell us where you got it from. We are building our house in Alaska and would love to use this look to side our garage/green house. Thanks!
-Jamie
The Atelier of 7th Street - · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    McIntyre By Design
    11 år sedan
    Hi Jamie,
    I bought the reclaimed metal siding on Craigslist, from two different people who had torn down both a shed and a barn. If you can't find it used, you can purchase new metal that will achieve a rusted patina from Corten - http://www.corten.com. Good luck, and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
    All the best,
    Annie McIntyre, McIntyre Interiors
  • sophieb
    9 år sedan
    I love the old metal tub used as a planter - are there drainage holes in the bottom or is that not necessary? Thanks!
  • PRO
    McIntyre By Design
    9 år sedan
    Hi sophieb,
    Yes, I took a reclaimed water trough I found at a local metal yard, and drilled several holes in the bottom of it for drainage. They are great for fish ponds/water plants if you don;t want to drill holes in them. You can find these new at farm supply stores, they just wont have the same patina.

All the best,

Annie
    McIntyre By Design
  • sophieb
    9 år sedan
    Thanks so much!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.