rustykyle

Kitchen upgrade before and after

rustykyle
8 år sedan
I have finished my Owner builder kitchen renovation. Flooring has gone in to compete the job. absolutely stoaked with the final result and id love to share the process with you guys.

Kommentarer (18)

• acharyaanisha
    8 år sedan
    Looks great..Love your pendant lights and backsplash
  • mazpt
    8 år sedan
    Looks great and functional too! Nice work.
  • PRO
    Melanie Hedi
    8 år sedan

Looks amazing and sleek! So much cooking space now too, and will be easy to clean up afterwards. Well done!

• rustykyle
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    has made a huge difference with cooking space and better functionality. has opened the house roght up.
  • sally wastie
    8 år sedan

Looks great well done.

• PRO
    Shorefloors
    8 år sedan

Looks great from shorefloors

• Shari
    8 år sedan
    Love the layout and colours. Amazing change!
  • Debbie Fisher
    8 år sedan

Lucky Girl ! you've done a great job

• rustykyle
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    Flooring are wood look ceramic tiles. 1200 x 195 really make the house look warm and inviting throughout the house.
  • Sobia Younus
    8 år sedan
    Great job!!
  • PRO
    Kitchens by Matric
    8 år sedan

This looks great! Love the use of subway tiles & pendant lights.

• rustykyle
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    Thank you. considering ive never done anything like this I am pleased with the results and design my partner came up with. I just had to build it.
  • Gioenne Rapisarda
    8 år sedan

Amazing!! How do you find the tiles? Some say hard to stand on for long periods of time, but I supposed it depends what you had before.

• tarotlova
    8 år sedan

Love it!

• PRO
    Ivy + Finch
    8 år sedan

Looks great!!!

• rustykyle
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    Gioenne they are the same as normal tiles which are solid. They are great advantage is I wont have to maintain them as you would for real floorboards for scratches ect.. Highly recommended just need a really good tiler to lay them.
  • wuff
    8 år sedan
    Fabulous job...I can't believe the flooring is tiles..looks so much lighter and brighter. Exciting times in the kitchen..
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.