nlmackay

Shades of Grey

nlmackay
8 år sedan

Hi - I'm looking for some paint inspiration. I'm getting the interior of my home repainted. I have an open floor plan on the first floor, aside from a large den and home office. The home office was painted Chelsea Grey by Benjamin Moore and I love it! I'm going off that color for my "color story"....but I need help! I'm thinking Revere Pewter for the main living area. Any other suggestions? I also need paint options for my master bedroom, master bathroom, and den. What are a few shades of grey that all work nicely together? Everything in my house is pretty neutral, and we are doing a big overhaul....so I'm working with a pretty blank slate. I have oak hardwood floors, which we're refinishing.

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Monaca Brown Design Co.
    8 år sedan

I love grey and have painted nearly all of my rooms different greys. My advice is to keep the same undertone. You've probably noticed that some have a blue, or green or yellow or even red tint to them. They don't have to be but it will make your choices much easier since you'll know they'll all flow well together. One less thing to consider when pouring over the hundreds of grey options.

Good Luck!

• emmarene9
    8 år sedan

BM Distant Gray can be used as your off-white. It is a cool gray. Still, I think it will work. Here is an image I made on the BM website.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.