Window Treatment Help

Amanda Stokes
8 år sedan
What should i do with these ?!

Kommentarer (11)

• Amanda Stokes
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    That's what I thought about doing, thanks !!
  • PRO
    Gailani Designs Inc.
    8 år sedan

Hi Amanda,

I like the idea of panels! How about creating panels in between, over the empty space? I would use short rods wit fun finials.

• linlac
    8 år sedan
    A couple more tips. Hang curtains at ceiling height. Looks like you have 8' ceilings so buy 95" panels. I also have 8' ceilings and sometimes 95" hangs just right, sometimes a tad too long. If they're too long you can have them hemmed or use heat bond tape and iron. Make sure to hang your brackets out to the side 6-10 inches (depends on curtain thickness) so the panels stack back on the wall and not the window. There's some great panels at affordable prices at Tuesday Morning and Home Goods. They have a nice selection of the longer lengths.
  • Amanda Stokes
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    Great Ideas !! :)
  • seminack
    8 år sedan

what is your budget?

• Amanda Stokes
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    I really don't have one !!
  • PRO
    Selectblinds
    8 år sedan

These windows are lovely!

I would suggest to install one large rod at ceiling height. Panels on either end and in between each window would look wonderful, and would add balance. Looking at the color of the wall, I think the colors below you be a great match.

http://www.selectblinds.com/drapery/grommet-drapery.html

• PRO
    Inspired Spaces
    8 år sedan

What room is this? Do you want a casual or more formal look? Can you send a photo with a floor to ceiling view of the windows and a couple of the rest of the room?

• Amanda Stokes
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    Here are some additional photos. Prob keep it casual. We are re-doing every room, it's just taking time. We bought this house a year ago. It's a ranch style with 5 bedrooms and 3 baths. Lots of things to do. :)
  • PRO
    Inspired Spaces
    8 år sedan

I agree with the other comments. Long panels from floor to ceiling will make those windows look so much taller! If you send me a picture looking straight on at the three windows, from floor to ceiling, I can draw the panels on there for you. I would add a rug to the center of the furniture grouping. Pick the rug first then the panel fabric. There are more options in fabric than rugs. The last thing you want to do is pick the paint to coordinate with the rug and panels. Again, there are a lot more choices in paint colors then the other 2.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.