cherryberrytiger

patio doors

cherryberrytiger
8 år sedan
please could you tell me if these black framed doors are steel, or aluminium? if the latter, who made them for you? I'm looking for something exactly like them! thanks!
Hereford Road, London · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Amberth
    8 år sedan

Hi there, these are steel Crittall style windows made by a local company, Fabco Sanctuary.

• cherryberrytiger
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    Thank you! unfortunately steel won't work for us as don't meet latest building regs. my search for something similar continues. .. thanks for your reply.
  • PRO
    IQ Aluminium
    8 år sedan

HI Cherry

I can see that you really like this style of door!

As previously advised you are able to achieve thermal performance requirements with steel frames if they are thermally broken and use at least a double glazed unit.

Our IQ Metal fabrication factory create these types of steel windows and doors with the steel frame able to be made from:

Galvanised Steel

Staineless Steel

Corten Steel

Architectural Bronze

Each material frame is fully thermally broken and will achieve a Uw value of a minimum of 1.6W/m2K with a frame profile of 47mm. Higher levels of thermal performance are available as well as triple glazing and deeper frames.

The dedicated website for these products will be online by the end of the week but in the meantime please view the product page here.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to talk in more depth

Rebecca

IQ | Aluiminium | Glass | Metal

01494 722 880

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.