cange2

Patio

cange2
8 år sedan
Where did you get the sliding patio doors from?
Contemporary Living Room · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    IQ Aluminium
    8 år sedan

Hi

I don't know who made these specific doors but it looks like a basic aluminium sliding door with a wall of frameless structural glass to the left. We create these glass elevations very often using various sliding door systems including Schuco patio doors which is a very similar appearance to the one in the photo.

Alternatively you can create an even slimmer appearance with minimal windows sliding patio doors which give you a 21mm frame around the moving element.

minimal windows sliding over a wall of structural glass:

Please let me know if this information was useful for you or if you have any further questions.

We have a large architectural glass showroom in Amersham, Buckinghamshire where you can see these types of installations in practice. Please let me know if you would like to arrange a visit.

Rebecca

IQ | Aluminium | Glass | Metal

01494 722 880

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.