ydelarosa

Age old question Moonlight White or Simply White

ydelarosa
8 år sedan

Would love some more opinions about which of these whites to go with... I've got Simply White, Moonlight White (Huntington White) and White Dove on the wall. I am really looking at SW and MW. Love them both, and can't decide between the two. Here are some photos of the swatches on my wall. One near the fireplace, one near the kitchen cabinets as this is all one big room. They are with flash, except the one with the couch, taken at 7:30a. The room does get plenty of light from one side only. All décor will be gone, except for couch and cat. Please cast your vote on which you think would be best for the area. Again, thank you so much!

Kommentarer (5)

• izeve
    8 år sedan

I like the Moonlight White - a bit softer than Simply White which looks very bright on your walls.

ydelarosa thanked izeve
  • ydelarosa
    Författare
    8 år sedan

I think I do too...until I love Simply White. How can this be so hard? Thank you for your opinion. :)

• Jillian - Interior design student
    8 år sedan

Why white at all? Between the two I'd go with Moonlight.

ydelarosa thanked Jillian - Interior design student
  • ydelarosa
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Trying to coordinate a better color for the fireplace...right now it does not work well with the gold color in the room. I don't like gray and I would do something darker, but I want to simplify. Thank you.

• PRO
    Eye For Color
    6 år sedan

Thats correct about the fireplace if the photos are accurate. If your white has too much yellow in it,

like Moonlight, it won't go with the fireplace. You are choosing bright whites. Try something to go with your materials like Dune White or Dove Wing all by Ben Moore.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.