novanoodle8

love the turtle friends....where might I inquire?

novanoodle8
8 år sedan
Remodleing one of my homes.....indoor swimming pool....
Ritz Cove remodel · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    J. Elizabeth Interiors
    8 år sedan

The turtles are hand cut mosaic tiles. The shadow tiles in the mosaic make them look so real!

• novanoodle8
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Is it a package or and artist?

I would like to purchase if possible?

Where might I findit? A tile store? Which one?

Please HELP?

• PRO
    J. Elizabeth Interiors
    8 år sedan

This mosaic was originally designed by the architect. You can hire a designer to help you with your unique design. There are quite a few mosaic companies that will produce your design. Let me know if you don't already have a designer to help you with your project, I am happy to have a conversation with you regarding your needs. Thanks for your interest in my project!

• Regan
    6 år sedan
    I know that some time has passed since your sea turtle comments, but I just saw now them showcased on a pool design show on TV. I would like to ask if you have some closer pictures of them? I'm finding it hard to describe what I'm talking about to our pool builder. Thank you for any help.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.