cjballe

What type of beverage appliance is this and how does it ventilate its compressor?

Custom kitchens · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    RAFAEL DAVILA
    11 år sedan
    BEVERAGE ??? Only the wine cooler , the rest is refrigerator and double ovens ....how ventilate i do not know that is a technical questions and each component has that question resolved .....by the manufacturer....
  • PRO
    Business_Name_Placeholder
    Författare
    11 år sedan
    Thanks Rafael. I was referring only to the wine cooler. This is an elegant design for the wine cooler. I am trying to incorporate something like this in a kitchen for a new home I am building on coast. Do you know the manufacturer name of the wine cooler?
  • PRO
    RAFAEL DAVILA
    11 år sedan
    I THINK SUB ZERO ARE THE BEST But CHECK THE DUAL TEMP and drawers for chesse and such at their web site they have PDF'S ...
  • PRO
    Business_Name_Placeholder
    Författare
    11 år sedan
    Ok thanks and again great design.
  • PRO
    Kathy from Connecticut Appliance
    11 år sedan
    This is a Sub-Zero wine cellar. The vent louvers are located between the floor and and the bottom drawer on this unit.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.