Do you ship to Hawaii?

Alyson Cheung
8 år sedan
Proline PLJW 129 Wall Range Hood, 30 · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    ProHoods
    8 år sedan

We will ship free to a freight forwarder but you would be responsible for the shipping from there. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

• Alyson Cheung
    Författare
    8 år sedan

I shipped through an intermediary company called H2OLogistics and I received my Prohoods in a timely manner. They were very helpful & great to work with!!

• PRO
    Richardson Construction LLC
    5 år sedan

As a contractor i bought this vent hood for a client aprox. 18 months ago, the lights and motor work and turn of when they want to. Is there anything you I can do to fix these problems, seems like the touch buttons are malfunctioning. Also where can I buy replacement bulbs for this unit the ones we've tried dont work.

• PRO
    Proline Range Hoods
    5 år sedan

Absolutely, RC. Give us a call and we can troubleshoot with you over the phone and will get you taken care of. Also, if you need replacement parts, tell the agent Ryan told you to ask about our Houzz review promotion. If you will leave us an honest review, we will discount your replacement parts. Our number is 877.901.5530

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.