bet129psu

need help with living room layout

bet129psu
11 år sedan
We will be getting new furniture in the living room, but I'm unsure where to start! The layout is tricky because there are so many doors and an entire wall of built in shelves. I feel like the current setup is too cluttered and I don't like having to navigate the room to get to our sunroom/family room. The only piece that will definitely be staying is the piano. I am considering a leather couch and two arm chairs with an ottomon in the center doubling as a coffee table? I'm open to ideas. Also, lighting is an issue. The room has very little light currently and new setup would need to work some sort of lighting into it.

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Competitive Kitchen Designs, Inc.
    11 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 11 år sedan
    I would put the sofa closer to the back wall and the two chairs where the other sofa is with a small table between them with a lamp on it. That would open up the space and it would be less cluttered. There is too much furniture in the room. A coffee table would work in front of the sofa.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.