diane8562

Need Help For 1972 Den With Fireplace

t x
8 år sedan

We knew this house was a total remodeled when we bought it 6 months ago. Everything is original 1972 including the groovy orange, green and yellow shag carpet in each bedroom. We cannot remodel everything at once. I cannot take the dreariness of the den anymore. Can you help with a cost effective way to cover up the ugly fireplace and pick some kind of paint color for the painted grass cloth covered walls? I hired a professional who picked Sherwin William Maison Blanch SW7526, but that just makes the room look even more dingy. The white paint on the right side of the fireplace is Snowbound SW7004. We intend to replace carpet, railing, curtains, etc. House is contemporary. Thank you in advance for any help. I am willing to hire another professional again if they can pick the right color. Not opposed to a color other than white or beige. Love oranges, lime greens, blues, etc.

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Sativa McGee Designs
    8 år sedan

To enhance the space and bring life back to the beautiful brick fireplace: try painting the space SW 6218 Tradewinds.

• PRO
    Gothic Cabinet Craft
    7 år sedan

A very inexpensive way is to install glass stick on tiles over the brick work there are a lot of choices out there and look great!....only on the brick wall,the rest is just paint.

• havingfun
    7 år sedan

haven't seen those yet, look forward to that gothic. how about this color, to me it eminates light and met someone who used it and they said the same thing.

behr rite of spring paint pic - Yahoo Image Search Results · Mer info

• PRO
    Gothic Cabinet Craft
    7 år sedan

work on the brick work first,that color is nice but do the fireplace first that's your focal point in the room..

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.