Where can I find sliders like these?

linda olesen
8 år sedan
Contemporary Kitchen Addition · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Heimsath Architects
    8 år sedan

I believe the doors were built semi-custom -- a modification of an typical door, it should not be too terribly hard to find a manufacturer to do this. It is also possible to get a cabinet/millwork person to build them. Since the are not exterior doors, there are not a lot of complications.

There are a number of manufacturers of sliding "Barn Door" hardware as they seem to be pretty common right now. In this case we have had the millwork sub build a box around the hardware to give a a more clean look.

We felt it was really important not to have a floor track in this installation. There is a slot in the bottom of the door that allows a pin in the floor to keep the slider from swinging.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.