pricemykitchen

Kitchen cabinet handles

Price My Kitchen
8 år sedan

Which cabinet handles do you prefer in your kitchen? Share your thoughts!

Bar handles
D handles
Knob handles
Handleless

Kommentarer (4)

• Ocean Clarke
    8 år sedan

I think each of these styles compliment their accompanying colour schemes and fittings but I do just love the minimalistic all white look. I do wonder whether handleless cupboards could be less convenient though?

• PRO
    Amber Jeavons Ltd
    8 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 8 år sedan

Hello Price my kitchen,

I think knobs and handles in kitchens have to be very carefully chosen.. There are so many ways to create a kitchen that is functional, beautiful and interesting! A kitchen can go from being lovely to awful with just the addition of a boring knob or handle! It's things like this and more that I consider when I design kitchens..

I'd like to see more carved cabinet fronts that form the handle for example. Things like this and others is what would take an average kitchen to something in another league altogether.. Here's what I mean... Thinking differently has never been more up to date! : ))

or...

• PRO
    civic Architects
    8 år sedan

We tend to design kitchen doors with integrated handles for clean lines and minimal maintenance.

• PRO
    Price My Kitchen
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Thanks for your comments guys, we're always interested in finding out other people's views on kitchen design

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.