loucrob

Home Automation

loucrob
8 år sedan

What is the best home automation system on a moderate budget. Wanting to control security; A/V for 4 zones and lighting for each zone.

Kommentarer (7)

• PRO
    Davis Audio & Video
    8 år sedan

I would want to know your budget. We typically recommend Control4 as a starting point. It is expandable in the future.

• baileysr
    8 år sedan
    We have Control4 and it's been good....but still pricey if you do your whole house like we did.
  • PRO
    ALL DIGITAL, LLC
    7 år sedan

I would recommend Control4

• baileysr
    7 år sedan
    Yeah I've been happy with our Control4 system.
  • beseaside
    7 år sedan
    We have a Smart Home hub and use it to control a variety of items - water heater, lights, security. Not too fancy and a good way to get into it.
  • baileysr
    7 år sedan
    Beseaside, do you mean Smartthings? We helped my sister set that up, it's pretty good, though DIY takes a good amount of technical patience. My husband and I helped my sister set up a Smartthings hub in her house.
  • beseaside
    7 år sedan
    Yes, Smartthings. Sorry. We purchased it 18 months ago and the software has improved significantly. I am not terribly technical, but have gotten the hang of it.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.