Brand New Room

Lily
8 år sedan
What are some good ways to unclutter desks and shelves

Kommentarer (3)

• Vy
    8 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 8 år sedan

wish I could answer that one for you..I'm decluttering at the moment..storage unit? shelvings? I got my 20 years old one of these minus the desk and baskets from Freedom to put her knick knacks in..

sneaked in to take a photo lol couldn't take the whole unit as I transferred some of her mess over to the other end lol

• PRO
    Designs by Chloe
    8 år sedan
    Definitely shelving on the walls for some extra storage.
  • PRO
    Ivy + Finch
    8 år sedan

I agree with adding extra shelves on the wall for additional storage. This way you can add some baskets on the shelves to hide/store goodies away to give that uncluttered look. Perhaps also adding a pin-board to house all pictures/notes as well. If everything has a place, it'll look a lot less cluttered overall. Hope this helps you?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.