tallyhill

BLACK or WHITE CEILING FANS?

tallyhill
11 år sedan
Trying to choose best look for a Southern farmhouse screen porch and adjoining open veranda. The bead board ceiling will be painted the palest Ben Moore SEA FOAM. The body of the house is board and batten Hardie siding painted SW ORIGAMI WHITE with EXTRA WHITE trim. Recessed cans are only lights except GALVANIZED Barn Light sconces by the doors. White hydrangeas and white cottage perennials are foundation plantings. Vintage wicker and a bed swing will round out the decor. Not formal, just farm.

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Light + Color Collaborative
    11 år sedan
    I typically select fan finishes which blend with the ceiling color. The exception to that is outdoors! I always recommend finishes which are darker (NOT WHITE) because the dust, dirt, pollen, etc which will land on the fan and accumulate on the blades will be less obvious. Unless, of course, you plan to dust your fans frequently...
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.