mary507

Canvas art over new sofa?

mary44
8 år sedan
My new sofa will be the solid color and the 2 pillows will be the print. My walls are a sage green This sofa is going to be in my family room. Need some inspirations for a large canvas art to go over sofa. I would say the other pieces in the room are of the traditional style. Thanks!

Kommentarer (6)

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    8 år sedan

Depending on the color of your walls, your upholstery fabric selection might have a bit of a red/pink undertone, when a camel color might work better.

• PRO
    harvey & Dot
    8 år sedan

Hi Mary: What do you love as far as art? There are so many directions to go. Landsapes. Scenes. Famous Cities. Your city. Your City's Map. Objest. Beach. What do you love? You are going to look at this for awhile. Let me know what you love and I will do a mock up for you. We have a whole library of images. And we can print on anything from canvas to galvanized steel. What city/town do you live in?

• mary44
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    Beverly-the wall paint color is sw grasslands. Sofa ordered! Hope there are no red undertones.

H & D-I like landscapes, scenes. some floral No maps.cities, or beach would not go with room style. Looking for more of a traditional/transitional look.

Judy-good point about pillow print definitely need to stick with traditional art. Where did you find the art you posted ? I like it.
  • acm
    8 år sedan

Try GreatBigCanvas.com -- you can browse by color, subject, size, etc., and can then order the results as canvases, posters, or even broken up into multiple pieces. We can't guess your taste for such a major spot, but you'll almost certainly find something you like!

• mary44
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    What do you think of this?
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.