rosebay_gw

Backsplash decision needed ASAP!

rosebay
8 år sedan
I thought I had it all figured out. Changed granite and now I'm not sure about my tile choice. I thought the light grey was perfect, but up against the granite it looks washed out. I think the dark grey is better.

What do you think?

Rosebay

Kommentarer (7)

• Brandi Nash Hicks
    8 år sedan
    You don't say what room or cabinet color you are using this with, but both work...do my say is if formal type house use the dark grey, less formal use the light
  • sandradclark
    8 år sedan

I think I like the darker best. Be sure to install under cabinet LED lighting too.

• PRO
    Creative Kitchen & Bath
    8 år sedan

The richness of the dark grey creates a beautiful accent!

• L W
    8 år sedan

What color is your floor?

• emilyam819
    8 år sedan

Darker. The lighter looks off.

• rosebay
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    Hi

First - sorry for the multiple posts. Kept getting error messages so I would try again...not sure what happened!!

Anyway, I purchased some more samples. Granite will be installed Sunday, so I'm going to wait and check it out again on Sunday do that I can take into consideration the flooring (orangey engineered hardwood in kitchen and travertine in laundry) and the paint (SW hinoke).

I will update on Sunday with new pics!
  • rosebay
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    Sorry Brandi - my cabinets will be Swiss Coffee and I have a casual home.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.