niko_creations

Product status pending, how to activate it?

NIKO creations
8 år sedan

Hello, I have created a product listing for selling.

Its status is still pending. What do I have to do to make it active?

Thank you

Kommentarer (15)

• Emily H
    8 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

Hi there, Please shoot us a message through help.houzz.com and our marketplace team can help you with the specifics on your account. Thanks!

• PRO
    Your Space Furniture - Custom Sofa Factory Direct!
    7 år sedan

I have sent support.houzz numerous messages and no one has gotten back to me. It has been 2 weeks.

• PRO
    American Sign Letters
    6 år sedan

I am having the same issue

• PRO
    Bestbath
    6 år sedan

We've been waiting over 30 days to be approved. Why does it take so long? What can we do to expedite this process? Thank you for your assistance with this issue.

• PRO
    Alan Mizrahi Lighting
    5 år sedan

It has been 10 days for us and we are also having this same issue..

• PRO
    Top Hardware
    5 år sedan

I have listed 40 products since June 2018, now three months past, they are still in pending. Very disappointed with selling experience on Houzz.

• PRO
    K Castings
    5 år sedan

It has been months and our products are still pending. We have no idea why and is there anyone to speak to about this? We have emailed and not gotten any response at all. Very disappointed with the selling experience on Houzz also.

• PRO
    Top Hardware
    5 år sedan

They verify your listings only by manually. I think that's the reason why the work they are doing not fast.

• PRO
    Buytilesandmore
    4 år sedan

Hello Friends, can anyone guide me how to activate products on houzz, i have uploaded multiple products but those are not coming on the main website, i have tried to search with SKU, Name but not coming in search. Please help me to understand the process of activating products to be available for customers

• Emily H
    4 år sedan

Hi there, Please shoot us a message through help.houzz.com and we can make sure you are put in touch with the right people to help you with this. Thanks!

• PRO
    Top Hardware
    4 år sedan

@ Emily H Cannot find a path to sent a message with houzz regarding listing pending issue.

• Emily H
    4 år sedan

Hi there, Try this link under Vendor and Seller Support: https://help.houzz.com/s/vendor-or-seller-support?language=en_US

• PRO
    Huji
    3 år sedan

I have products that are on HOLD. This is been like this for over a year and some go back to almost 2 years. I've e-mailed the Houzz team and they told me there is no timeline of when they can approve the items. Is anyone else facing the same issue?

• PRO
    Ross Cavins LLC
    2 år sedan

Houzz is horrible at customer service for SELLERS. You still can't "go on vacation" with a simple button push ... you have to download a CSV of all your items, change your lead time on all items, then upload the CSV again.

And yes, I have products in Pending status for almost a year.

Geez.

Seller beware.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.