crystal_yu36

:-) please help, what paint color for formal living area and kitchen?

C Y
8 år sedan
senast redigerad:8 år sedan

hello, need paint suggestions- this is the area and the furniture photoshopped in. should i keep the color or do something different?

and how about this kitchen? i would like to go all neutral. should i get a matching color for the cabinets, or should it be a little lighter or darker?

thanks for looking!

Kommentarer (9)

• Brandi Nash Hicks
    8 år sedan
    SW rain washed on ceiling, Bm linen on the walls
  • C Y
    Författare
    8 år sedan

thank you brandi- but not a fan of a blue in here.

• susan2494
    8 år sedan

I would get an area rug that you love in the space and then decide on paint color.

C Y thanked susan2494
  • C Y
    Författare
    8 år sedan

no rug for now

• Brandi Nash Hicks
    8 år sedan
    Try again
  • Brandi Nash Hicks
    8 år sedan
    Again
  • PRO
    Design of...
    8 år sedan

Think of all the colors you will have in the room, then decide color for the walls. I'm talking about the 'must have's you already have. Like accessories, display, collectibles you accumulated and value through the years.

• PRO
    Design of...
    8 år sedan

Love the house by the way! 'Live there always laughing' A Turkish wish on a new house..

C Y thanked Design of...
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.