moejodo

What colour for our farmyard doors?

moejodo
8 år sedan
senast redigerad:8 år sedan

What colour would look good for all these doors? I don't want anything that stands out too much from nature... will also fix the wall where the block are!

Kommentarer (20)

• PRO
    OnePlan
    8 år sedan
    No.22 blue F&B might look good !
  • PRO
    User
    8 år sedan

Blue Greys to match the grey stonework or i see that you have little arches above which are of a more sandy hue, so you could try something to match those instead. A Beigey / Green, to match the arches would make your grey stone stand out

• sianember
    8 år sedan

why would you paint them? they look good as they are, weathered wood looks great & looks natural in its surroundings.

• alyper
    8 år sedan

Swedish dark red looks wonderful with brick. It's a very natural colour and looks great in our northern light. On a practical note too - doesn't show dirt!

• PRO
    Rosie Browne-Clayton Designs
    8 år sedan
    Down pipe grey Farrow and Ball, which sharpens up external woodwork and is a very practical colour.
  • Josephine Geeson
    8 år sedan

I would go with red also (alyper), really compliments and enhances the stone.

• alyper
    8 år sedan

Not barn doors admittedly (!) but here's my garden table painted f&b Rectory Red.

• caroline8396
    8 år sedan
    Try johnstones dove grey or farrow and ball French grey which is more like a Cotswold green - most professional paint shops can match f and b paints too.
  • Vonn
    8 år sedan

This is a gorgeous reno. Can't wait to see what you do wIth it. Super excited. Good luck guys. Ps. Agree with Caroline 're colours.

• diggers566
    8 år sedan

Red looks great with stone walls

• PRO
    Kerry Holden Interiors
    8 år sedan

In keeping with nature, why not go for a beautiful chalky green like this one from Farrow and Ball called Calke Green. I think it would look stunning against the brick.

http://www.farrow-ball.com/calke%20green/colours/farrow-ball/fcp-product/100034

• gkcm05
    8 år sedan

A sage green colour would be fantastic - keeping in with nature and give it a new lease of life.

• Helen Byrne
    8 år sedan

I would paint them a green, sage or olive

• PRO
    User
    8 år sedan
    I'd suggest Farrow & Ball new Inchyra Blue. The inspiration for this colour actually comes from the classic Georgian Inchyra House in Scotland where they have used it on the exterior doors of their barn. F&B website indicates this aged blue grey, can read more grey, blue or even green depending on the light. A great alternative to charcoal. Just a suggestion, good luck!
  • PRO
    Bespoke and Beautiful Interiors
    7 år sedan

Love F&B Inchyra Blue or French Grey, subtle and sympathetic ,but look lovely left natural too.

• PRO
    Voss Interiors
    7 år sedan

Agree completely with some of the above comments F&B Inchyra Blue (No. 289) would be a fantastic choice. See the attached photo for the style I would be going for.

• mendhouse
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

French Grey. Without hesitation. Do all the exterior woodwork and windows and doors the same colour. I think Farrow & Ball do a nice version. It's a greeny grey which is very classy and compliments the stonework beautifully.

www.mendinghouses.com

• Houzz-ID: 256356489
    5 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

On my goodness, after months of searching, I think this is the colour I’ve been looking for.. is this actually farrow and ball french grey? Thank you!!!!!

• Samantha Green
    5 år sedan

Thankyou I’m awake with colour stress and I think you’ve solved my problem also

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.