erica_flaherty

Cannot decide on backsplash

Erica Flaherty
7 år sedan

We recently updated our kitchen and I cannot decide on a backsplash. My original thought was that I wanted glass but now I'm not so sure. The cabinets are maple in a chestnut color and the granite is sienna bordeaux. Here's the kitchen and some choices... All the tiles will be 3x6 subway except for the glass

Almond

Linen

Urban Putty

Bliss Earth glass

Adex studio silver sands

Kommentarer (6)

• cheribob
    7 år sedan
    I like the linen or the bliss. I think urban putty pulls the yellow from the counter top. I am not sure if you want that. Perhaps people with more decorating sense than me will weigh in with their opinions/advice.
    Erica Flaherty thanked cheribob
  • flopsycat1
    7 år sedan

I'd go for the lightest. Of your choices, Linen.

• Erica Flaherty
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Thanks, the lightest is almond, the linen is the longer tile, is that the one you like?

• Susan Mooney
    7 år sedan

I think the linen one would be perfect. It blends better with your counter top. The almond is too light IMHO.

Erica Flaherty thanked Susan Mooney
  • kjoy1
    7 år sedan

I like the bliss earth glass or the linen. Your kitchen looks great! Good job:)

Erica Flaherty thanked kjoy1
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.