pomajzlr

Help with paint color and carpet

pomajzlr
7 år sedan
Need help with paint color and carpet. Main floor is dark brown hardwood with white trim & crown molding, and carpet will be installed on stairs and second floor. The steps and railings pictured will be restrained to match the dark hardwood floors. We are leaning towards a beige wall throughout. So, what color carpet? Light grey or a beige carpet? Can you mix a grey carpet with a beige wall? Any info/pics of your favorite beige paint color and brand, as well as what specific color carpet to use with would be appreciated! TIA!

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Leslie May Designs
    7 år sedan

I also think you should consider doing a light gray paint. I think it would look gorgeous with this dark floors and white trim. By painting it gray, it would also make it a lot easier on you in picking a light carpet color to go along with it. I'll attach a photo of what it you look like if you went with a light gray! Hope this helps!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.