catalina_barbu7453477

house plans

Catalina Barbu
7 år sedan
hello! my name is catalina and i live in Romania.i simply love this house.i'm working right now with an architect to make the house plans but no good results till now.this style is very different from what it's built at this point in Romania.can i buy the house plans from you?i now that the architect that made the house is mister Scholz.what can i do? please help me
Doni Flanigan Interior Design Artist · Mer info

Kommentarer (11)

• PRO
    User
    7 år sedan

Tell him Doni Flanigan sent you!!!!! Good luck Catalina !!!!

• Catalina Barbu
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    thank you very much Doni
  • Nicu Osan
    7 år sedan

Catalina ai idee unde este construita aceasta casa?

• Nicu Osan
    7 år sedan

Eu sunt inginer constructor si am primit de la un client aceasta poza,

daca aveti ceva informatii as putea sa va ajut eu cu structura de rezistenta.

• PRO
    User
    7 år sedan
    My architect here in Cincinnati knows the proper construction techniques of your country and he can design it off for you

Doni
  • Catalina Barbu
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    casa este construita in malibu california ! cauta Malibu Court View- Vila Toscana
  • Catalina Barbu
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    Doni, can you put me in contact with that arhitect? Here in Romania, my structure arhitect says that it will take long time for him almost 3 months to make the concrete-iron structure for the house. it' s too long time !
  • Romario Elie
    7 år sedan

Where is this house located

• Isma Cm
    7 år sedan

Hello, you do not have more photos of the interior of the house to see its distribution. regards

• PRO
    User
    7 år sedan

Let me see if I can dig them up!!!!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.